The Office of Pre-Professional & Career Preparation (PREPs) offers the highest quality advising, programming, and resources to engage and empower all Science students as they navigate their professional journey.
To empower Science students to discover and pursue a path to a meaningful career.
Collaboration: We foster dynamic partnerships with students, employers, the academic community, and other University departments.
Integrity and Ethics: We hold ourselves and employers to high ethical standards and make decisions that reflect honesty and responsibility.
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion: We value diverse perspectives and seek to create an inclusive environment respectful of individuals' unique backgrounds, beliefs, and goals.
Innovation: We continually improve programs and service delivery through advances in technology, resources, and staff development.
Excellence: We strive to provide high quality, successful, student-centered programs and services.
How Can You Connect With PREPs?
- Set up through SSC Campus or call (317) 274-5677
- Appointments are available Monday through Friday, 10am-4pm
- Held every Tuesday and Wednesday from 2-4pm during Fall and Spring semesters
- Come with quick questions; walk-ins are limited to 15 minutes or less
- Come in anytime between 10am-12pm for advising
- First Friday of the month: Resume and Cover Letters
- Final Friday of the month: Pre-Professional Advising
To Schedule an Appointment
- Login to your SSC Campus account
- Select Get Assistance, then Advising
- Select Science PREPs and your reason for scheduling
- Be sure to schedule with the right staff member! (see staff areas of expertise below)
- Available appointment times will appear as blue boxes.
If you are unable to schedule with SSC Campus, please email SciencePREPs@iupui.edu and include your student ID#, reason for visit, and availabilities.
School of Science Alumni, if you'd like to make an appointment, please email SciencePREPs@iupui.edu with "Alumni Appointment" in the subject line.
Meet the PREPs Team